- Children under 4 years accompanied by an adult will have a free ticket. Only one child per adult.
- It can't make different stops than the officially established.
- The use of seat belts is compulsory for those vehicles if available, the user is responsible for its use. In the case of people with reduced mobility, the mandatory use of anchoring systems and seat belts in case the user wants to use them, the company reserves the right of admission.
- To speed up the service and according to regulations of the Generalitat de Catalunya, tickets will not be accepted over 20 € in intercity transportation.
- Although not established to any regulations, the user who is traveling to accompany a blind person, don't need pay the ticket.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles or consume food or beverages of any kind.
- No passengers are allowed drunk or drugged, or carry weapons or objects that can be used in order to eat.
- Not allowed in the vehicle travelers that go barefoot, bare-chested or without pants or shorts, such as wet swimsuits.
- Schedules are subject to variables outside the company as the weather, traffic, ...
- Please go to the stop in advance.
- It is not allowed to carry packages or effects its size, type, amount or odor may affect other users of the service.
- It is forbidden to transport dangerous objects or materials with luggage.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the vehicle, except guide dogs for the blind.
- Under the collaboration agreement (with some public entities) may Bicycles exclusively in the following lines: Girona - Amer - Olot Girona - Llagostera - St. Feliu de Guixols Girona - Banyoles - Olot (only trips to Girona-Banyoles or Banyoles - Olot, and the corresponding returns) The rules for transporting bicycles in these three areas is as follows: Bicycles will be accepted when there is always enough space in the hold of the vehicle and once loaded the luggage of others. The driver and the vehicle will be responsible for the final decision on whether or not access to the bike bus. The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of bicycles. Currently this service is free. In other areas, if you wish to transport bicycles, they must go into the cellar of the vehicles involved and protected like any other package, to avoid soiling or cause any damage to other luggage. The driver of the vehicle the person who will monitor if a bicycle is wrapped well enough to allow him access inside the vehicle.