- Children under 4 years accompanied by an adult will have a free ticket. Only one child per adult.
- It can't make different stops than the officially established.
- The use of seat belts is compulsory for those vehicles if available, the user is responsible for its use. In the case of people with reduced mobility, the mandatory use of anchoring systems and seat belts in case the user wants to use them, the company reserves the right of admission.
- To speed up the service and according to regulations of the Generalitat de Catalunya, tickets will not be accepted over 20 € in intercity transportation.
- Although not established to any regulations, the user who is traveling to accompany a blind person, don't need pay the ticket.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the vehicles or consume food or beverages of any kind.
- No passengers are allowed drunk or drugged, or carry weapons or objects that can be used in order to eat.
- Not allowed in the vehicle travelers that go barefoot, bare-chested or without pants or shorts, such as wet swimsuits.
- Schedules are subject to variables outside the company as the weather, traffic, ...
- Please go to the stop in advance.
- The company will accept hand and luggage packages whose maximum weight is, by ticket, 15 kg or 60 kg when 4 or more tickets are added, as long as the total volume does not exceed the cubic meter. The company will not respond due to the loss or deterioration of the luggage, the maximum amount of liability of the company will be € 14.50 / kg of transported luggage, up to the maximum weight of 10 kg.
- It is forbidden to transport dangerous objects or materials with luggage.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the vehicle, except guide dogs for the blind.
- Under the collaboration agreement (with some public entities) may Bicycles exclusively in the following lines: Girona - Amer - Olot Girona - Llagostera - St. Feliu de Guixols Girona - Banyoles - Olot (only trips to Girona-Banyoles or Banyoles - Olot, and the corresponding returns) The rules for transporting bicycles in these three areas is as follows: Bicycles will be accepted when there is always enough space in the hold of the vehicle and once loaded the luggage of others. The driver and the vehicle will be responsible for the final decision on whether or not access to the bike bus. The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of bicycles. Currently this service is free. In other areas, if you wish to transport bicycles, they must go into the cellar of the vehicles involved and protected like any other package, to avoid soiling or cause any damage to other luggage. The driver of the vehicle the person who will monitor if a bicycle is wrapped well enough to allow him access inside the vehicle.
- in the event of an incident or if you wish to make a claim, you have the following communication channels: 1. free phone 900.730.620. 2. web form: "suggestions" section in the customer service section. 3. email to email@example.com. 4. by whatsapp on the phone 9184.108.40.206 5. by twitter @teisa1920 via direct message.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING INDIVIDUAL TRANSPORTATION TITLES AND PAYMENT METHODS
The use of the services that the company TRANSPORTES ELÉCTRICOS INTERURBANOS S.A. (TEISA) offers the user, can only make in exchange for the payment of the purchase of the ticket. The user must acquire the tickets at the points of sale and / or lockers authorized for that purpose by the company, as well as by accessing their website and app enabled for that purpose. In the event that there is no point of sale, tickets can be purchased directly on the bus by prior request to the person authorized for that purpose by the company.
3.1.-Lockers and Points of sale
The company allows the user to pay in cash. Payment by credit card and / or debit card is also allowed as long as the state of the technology in each case and specific place allows it. The holder of the credit / debit card authorizes Transportes Eléctricos Interurbanos S.A. or in any of the companies of the group, to charge on the card the amount according to the contracted route and the conditions of the contracted rate.
3.2.- Sale on buses
If the ticket is purchased on the bus, only cash payment is allowed. Given the material conditions of transport, the company can only ensure the user / the change of tickets of up to 20 euros, exempting of any responsibility for the lack of change, and the consequences that this may involve the user / a. The use of the service will always require the purchase of the title.
The holder of the credit / debit card authorizes Transportes Eléctricos Interurbanos S.A. or to any of the companies of the group, to charge the card according to the contracted route and the conditions of the contracted rate.
In the case of advance sale of securities, the company reserves the right to rectify or cancel reservations in case of fraud or error. This situation will be communicated to the user. In this case, the company will notify the error within a maximum period of 48 hours, giving the client the option of accepting the correct adjustments or canceling the reservation made. In case of fraud the company will communicate this situation to the competent authority in the matter.
3.3.- Online Sale. Description of the purchase service
The purchase of passenger transport tickets (tickets) through our website implies the acceptance of these conditions, as well as the express, full and unreserved acceptance of the entire conditions of use and use of the services that GRUPO TEISA It shows on your website in a clear and accessible way.
The electronic sale of passenger transport tickets through our website is intended for final consumers, according to the provisions of Law 1/2007, of November 16, on consumers and users, for their own consumption or for the persons from whom legally holds the representation. The buyer declares to be over 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity to contract and be bound. The buyer assumes full responsibility and without reservation for access to and use of our application, as well as for the accuracy and authenticity of the data provided by him in the registration forms, which must be current and true at all times.
The prices of the tickets are indicated in euros, and, include the corresponding taxes, and the obligatory insurance of travelers. Children under 4 years of age accompanied by an adult will have a free ticket. Only this discount will apply for a child accompanied by an adult and for a single journey a day.
TEISA reserves the right to modify at any time and unilaterally without notice the prices of the tickets, as well as suspend, cancel its sale temporarily or permanently, as long as it is not reservations confirmed by TEISA. To make proper use of this exception, we recommend a careful reading of these general conditions, and the rest of the information made available to you, as well as the printing of the confirmed reservation.
TEISA guarantees the availability of all the transport titles that are offered on this website, as well as the seat.
The customer can formalize their purchase in the language in which the web is accessible.
In order to continue with the online ticket purchase procedure, the customer must choose the type and number of tickets / s that he / she wants to acquire, the origin of the route, the destination and the time of day through the available selection. Then you must identify yourself by completing your personal data necessary to complement the purchase, and the data of the credit or debit card requested, to make the payment effective.
Once the purchase process has been completed, a registered document (voucher) will be generated showing the acquired title (s), with a QR code, for the client to print or store it in. the mobile. This document constitutes a valid title for travel on the means of transport offered on this website, under the terms in which the purchase was made. TEISA informs buyers that it does not sell open titles.
3.4.-Accreditation of the purchase online
At the moment in which the buyer makes the payment of the purchase of the title of transport, TEISA will send it to the mail address electronic confirmation, confirmation of the same, as well as an attached document in PDF format (voucher), within a maximum period of 24 hours.
3.5.-Formalization of the contract online
The contract is formalized at the moment in which the client receives the confirmation of the contract made according to what is explained in point 3.4.- of the present General Contracting Conditions.
3.6.-Cancellations and cancellations online
-Frau or error: In case of advance sale of titles, TEISA reserves the right to rectify or cancel reservations in case of fraud or error. This situation will be communicated to the user by sending written communication sent to the email address provided by the interested party. The maximum term to make this communication will be 48 hours from the known error. In these cases, TEISA will give the interested party the option to avail himself of the correct adjustments or cancel the reservation made. In case of fraud TEISA will communicate this situation to the competent authority in the matter.
3.7.-Invoicing and payment methods
According to the provisions of Royal Decree 1496/2003, of November 28, which approves the Regulation that regulates Billing obligations and amending me Regulation of value added tax, TEISA will issue simplified invoice of the purchase.
3.8.- Means of payment:
For payment of purchases made through our website, the means of payment accepted are:
-Payment with VISA and MasterCard credit or debit card:
Once you select this payment method, TEISA will forward it to the corresponding bank's website, where TEISA does not have any type of payment. control or access, so it will be absolute ignorant of the data requested there.
For greater security, we inform you that your bank details will not be registered in any IT application of TEISA, and will only be used to make the payment by the bank.
TEISA has adopted all available measures according to the current state of technology to ensure that communications during electronic transactions are made in a secure manner, especially with regard to protocols and security services.
The information related to the purchase of the transport certificate will be kept for a period of 7 years, after this period TEISA will eliminate this information.